Integrated Support Personnel (ISP) provides specialist support staff in disability, youth, and aged care services.
We offer around the clock staffing support with a dedicated team of staff available to quality support.
For more information about our services and supports or to get in touch, please call 9782 6253.
Open Letter to ISP Participants & Stakeholders
Dear valued participants,
With the current COVID-19 pandemic having an impact on they way we live, access to the community, and businesses being affected due to the current pandemic, our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, your family and you.
We have taken all possible measures to ensure your safety from contracting this virus including:
- PPE Supply: providing supplies for your home include mask, gloves, hand sanitisers, paper towels and hand soap pumps. Staff have also been provided with their own supply of PPE.
- Training: Further training has been provided to all staff regarding infection control and prevention and hand hygiene practices.
- COVID Safe Plan: All homes currently receiving service delivery at their home have their own COVID Safe Plan issued 6th August 2020.
- Temperature Checking: All homes have been provided with their own temperature checking gun and documentation Entering of Persons Entering Facility log or QR Code Check In.
- Infection Prevention: To mitigate risk of the contamination and spread of infection ISP have supplied for you (if required) disinfectant wipes and Glen 20, staff have been advised to clean high tough surface areas upon entering at commencement of shift and log in the Workplace Cleaning Schedule, this is a requirement for the duration of the pandemic.
- NDIS Quality & Safeguard Commission Information brochures and flyers regarding COVID-19: A copy of COVID-19 Information flyers from the NDIS have been sent to your physical address.
We would also like to formally advise you that ISP have performed a “Risk Assessment” of the location of the Head Office. Being the Head Office was located in a Medical Facility the risk of contracting the virus was considered highly likely to happen with an impact of severe in providing service delivery and affecting one’s health. The risk far outweighed the desire to continue to have the services remain within the Carrum Downs Medical Facility. Integrated Support Personnel have moved the services from Carrum Downs Medical Centre, Suite 3 /115 Hall Road Carrum Downs to working remotely at home. Rest assured that all your information is stored in a safe and secure environment.
Accessing services from management is still possible, we can still visit you at home, have Zoom or Google Meets meetings or just a simple phone call or email, we are here for you!
There are also many exciting new changes about to occur, with the growth and development of the business we are looking at expanding, moving to a new office location that has disability access, accessible carparking and amenities with a larger floor space.
Technology, Integrated Support Personnel are upgrading from paper to paperless documentation and reporting. Soon, you or your next of kin, care giver or nominated representative will have access to view the documented shift progress reporting in real time. This will assist you to view who is apart of your care team and an overview of your care workers experience.
We value your feedback; we would love to hear from you and are happy to help. Please phone; Maria Antoniou / Managing Director M: 0402 396 907 or John Antoniou / Manager M: 0490 951 021 or email [email protected]
If you wish to view our Work from Home and Company Property Policy and Procedure or our Business Continuity Plan, please do not hesitate to send your request in writing to Maria Antoniou Managing Director.
If further information is required, or you are not sure, or have a question about COVID-19 and would like to speak to a someone, please do not hesitate to contact the Disability Information Helpline on 1800 643 787.